Hello Mlksters 👋🏽 happy 2022 🎉 it's soo good to be back!
Today marks the first set of Milktoast meeting notes for 2022.
First off, I wanted to take a moment to thank you all again for rocking with us through Gen 1. We are hard at work building out Gen 2 and cannot wait to come out strong with a brand new generative collection.
Before getting into the meeting notes, I wanted to take a moment to recap the current Gen 1 holder utility.
As a Gen 1 holder, you gain access to:
- A seat at our private Breakfast table.
- Early access to presales of our future releases and lifestyle products.
- % off our Limited Edition collections.
- Surprise airdrops and giveaways.
Benefits to our holders will expand as we steadily grow our MLK world.
Let's get into some notes
- We are super close to finishing off our custom landing page, which will enable access to all of the Gen 1 utility, past and present. We have a few special items in the pipeline to celebrate; watch this space.
- Gen 2 is going swimmingly on the tech side; we have upskilled and have found a little gap in the market that will take our collection to a new level. Plus, our design skills have also seen an upgrade.
- We are in the process of adding some more items to the current store, with the goal of adding useful products that we can leverage in our day-to-day.
- We see an opportunity to take our store to the next level and are in exploration mode ironing out those details. Our goal is to upgrade and enhance the e-commerce experience for the MLK Fam.
Engagement and reach:
- As many of you may know, we love to get creative when conducting giveaways, whether drawing, colouring, or writing a poem. All for the 'Art of Play'. We have been converting MLK Fam art into limited edition MLKs in the background to show our appreciation, and our first few will be gifted to co-creators in Jan. Here is our first one: https://twitter.com/milktoastnft/status/1480854157376430080
- As a part of Gen 2, we are super excited to dig into the Milktoast lore. We have a new lore activity planned for Jan with a Gen 1 MLK as the prize to kick us off.
As always, any feedback, questions or ideas, shoot.